NYX Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator Sun Beam Review

6:21:00 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

Want your face to look glowing? Try NYX Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator. It's a lightweight liquid illuminator that will give your skin a refreshed glow and beautiful highlight. This liquid illuminator will enhance your complexion by adding a touch of shimmer that illuminates your skin.

NYX Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator comes with 2 shade selections, Sun Beam (LI01) and Gleam (LI02).
Photo Source
And I chose the Sun Beam
The texture of NYX Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator Sun Beam is more like a lightweight cream, and when you dispense it from the tube the color is like a pale pearly pink. But after you blended it, the finished look is like shimmery pearl. It doesn't make your skin looks lighter but I does make your skin looks glowing.

How to use it is pretty simple. You can just apply on parts of your face that you want to highlight as the finishing or you can blend it with your foundation/BB Cream. But a

s this liquid illuminator dries pretty quick, I myself chose to blend it with my foundation /BB Cream, because when I apply it as the finishing somehow it would make my skin look like it has cracks.

What I liked about this illuminator besides its light texture, is that you can actually control how much glow you want to on your face. If you want just a little bit of glow, just add a bit. You want a lot more glow, just add a lot. Simple, right?! :) After several hours of using it, this illuminator also didn't make my face look oily.

So, here's me using NYX Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator that I blended with Revlon ColorStay Foundation: