MAKE UP FOR EVER PROFESSIONAL Aqua Eyes Pencil Eyeliner color: Black Review (Swatches, Waterproof Test, Smudge-Proof Test, and Oil-Proof Test)

6:59:00 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

Ok, to be honest I bought MAKE UP FOR EVER PROFESSIONAL Aqua Eyes Pencil Eyeliner in the first place because of the high rating, which is 5 STARS!
I mean, how good can a pencil eyeliner be?
Well, so far I've never been impressed by any pencil eyeliners because so far it would never work well with my oily eyelids. It will immediately smudge! although I actually do enjoy using it for my lower line. That's why I'd been in search of a good pencil eyeliner.
So, when I read the review on the internet that this MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Eyes Pencil Eyeliner is waterproof (which was also  the first time for me to hear that waterproof pencil eyeliners really do exist!), I decided to give it a try.

So, here's the MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Eyes Pencil Eyeliner (sorry for the round tip, I already sharpened it. the tip of the pencil is actually  pointy just like a pencil's)



The swatches on my hand

As you can see, it actually needs a couple of touches for the color to actually stand out and the eyeliner is actually a bit glittery.

The Waterproof Test


The Smudge-Proof Test


The Oil-Proof Test


Here's when I applied it on my eyelid. I combined it with Silky Girl Funky Eyelights Pencil on my lower waterline.


THE CONCLUSION
This MAKE UP FOR EVER PROFESSIONAL Aqua Eyes Pencil Eyeliner is pretty impressive, and what impressed me the most is that it really did last very long. I used it for about 8 hours (mostly outdoor) and the color didn't fade. However, because of my oily eyelids, it did smudge a bit on the lower outer tip of my eyes, but not as extreme as other pencil eyeliners, which is pretty impressive for me.This pencil eyeliner succeeded in not giving me panda eyes :D. But it's not really suitable for the waterline especially if you have sensitive eyes like mine. If I applied it on my upper waterline it will make my eyes a bit sore.
The black color is not that dramatic. But for you who don't like an over dramatic eyeliner, this pencil eyeliner may be suitable for you. For me, I only use it for everyday use. (I know, I know, an expensive stuff for everyday use sounds kinda luxurious ya XP).

The rating for this product: 4 Star

In closing, I'd like to tell you about the price: IDR. 280.000

Impressive price, isn't it? :P


xoxo,
MissEphifany