Etude House Beauty Shot Face Blur Review

10:56:00 AM 6 Comments A+ a-


The first time I heard about Etude House Beauty Shot Face Blur I was really intrigued by the idea of what this product could do for my skin.
As described by Etude House, Beauty Shot Face Blur creates a "multi-blurring effect" to the skin. So, what exactly is this "multi-blurring effect" about? That's where I got very curious.

The theme color for this product is salem. From the box to the bottle and even the cream itself is salem colored. This product comes in a pump and YES, I love pump packaging because they're clearly more hygienic and it's easier to control the amount of cream that I want to apply.

 
Etude House Beauty Shot Face Blur comes with SPF 15/PA+ and as written on the box, the purpose of this product is to give three effects to the skin. Smoothing, pore hiding, and tone up. First, It will make it so that the skin texture will appear soft and smooth. Second, it will make uneven skin and pores less visible, or in this case to "look blurred". And finally, it will help brighten the skin tone.
The end goal of this product is supposedly to make your skin to look like it has been photoshoped - and who doesn't want to have Photoshoped skin in real life, right? :D

The cream's texture is lightweight and not oily at all, and it smells like baby powder. Once the cream is even on the skin, it gives a pearly finish. And yes it does tone up my skin color as you can see in the picture below as I applied it on the back of my hand and my face:



The product itself is supposed to be used as primer, after the moisturizer and before foundation and makeup. However, often times I'd find that just applying compact powder after using the Beauty Shot Face Blur was already good enough to cover all my skin imperfection. When I applied it on my face it got absorbed really quickly and it left my skin feeling smoother. And what I like the most about this product that it doesn't make the skin feel sticky.

So does this product really work as well as promised? Well, you can judge it yourself from the comparison below:
I circled all my skin imperfections and as you can see from the picture above, before I used Etude House Beauty Shot Face Blur all my pores looked so obvious. But after I applied the cream, my pores look like they'd been blurred. It even blurred my milia and I swear I haven't touched the photo at all! It also gives a dewy look to my face. The only thing that I don't like about this product is that it kind of makes my skin look a bit pale. Other beauty bloggers have said that it's best to combine this product with cushion foundation, but it's too bad I haven't found the best cushion foundation that works well on my skin yet.

So, have you guys tried this product as well? What did you think of it? :)

P.S. I just found this Etude House Beauty Shot Face Blur commercial break on YouTube, and I found the video is quite hilarious :D Here's the video, hope you enjoy it as well ;)

6 comments

Write comments
Jasmin Q
AUTHOR
March 29, 2015 at 2:16 PM delete

Ini belinya berapaan?

Reply
avatar
March 29, 2015 at 4:53 PM delete

iklannya lucu ya hahaha

http://innovamei.blogspot.com/

Reply
avatar
Miss Ephifany
AUTHOR
March 31, 2015 at 12:34 AM delete

Hi Jasmin, aku beli di online shop harga 160rb :)

Reply
avatar
Miss Ephifany
AUTHOR
March 31, 2015 at 12:58 AM delete

Iyaa.. Iklan nya lucu ... Hehehe..
Thx for stopping by ya innova :)

Reply
avatar
Valencia
AUTHOR
July 29, 2015 at 12:01 PM delete

Wah bagus yah blurring beneran heheh

Cobain bb cushionnya innisfree deh, yang waterglow kalo suka dewy look hehe siapa tau suka :)

xx,
valencialala.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar
Miss Ephifany
AUTHOR
July 29, 2015 at 12:32 PM delete

Iya sesuai namanya "face blur" XD
Wah boleh dicoba tuh, thx rekomendasinya ya ;)

Reply
avatar