L'Oreal Paris Fall Repair 3X Anti-Hairfall Shampoo Review

3:05:00 PM 0 Comments A+ a-


A couple of months after I had my beautiful baby girl, I started to have my hair fall out in a very large amount. I can find my hair almost in every corner in my house. I know that as a read in some of the article that due to hormonal condition it's TOTALLY NORMAL for women who just gave birth to starting to lose their hair, but still as a woman, I PANICKED because I could clearly see some part of my scalp was starting to get bald especially the I don’t wanna get bald -_-“”” 

I’ve been trying natural remedy from celery to aloe vera, changing to one shampoo to another and yet still my hair fall uncontrollable. Feeling hopeless because as I read it’s somehow unavoidable, then I decide to cut my hair short, in the hope that at least it will look fuller while waiting for it to stop falling and grow back. 

Until one day, I found L'Oreal Fall Repair 3X Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo. As you can read in the back part bottle of this shampoo that this shampoo is infused with ARGININE ESSENCE, an amino-acid essential for hair’s constitution, the formula helps deliver a triple anti-hair fall action: 
1. Nourish from the roots 
2. Restructure hair fiber 
3. Hair grow stronger 

I used this product for about a month and the result is AMAZING! My hair stopped fall out and I could clearly see new hair is growing back in the place where it got bald. I’m so happy with the result of this shampoo.

PROS 
1. Reduce my hair fall in a significant number
2. Makes my hair softer and more manageable
3. It smells good (fruity)
4. Affordable
5. Available in different sizes
6. The bottle is very stylish. I LOVE the color combination of its packaging :)

CONS
1. The flip open cap is a bit loose

Overall I really LOVE this product because this product really helps me with my hair fall problem. and I give this product 5 Stars. So, how bout you? :)


xoxo,
MissEphifany