NYX Chunky Dunk Review - Watermelon Cooler

2:27:00 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

 Hi pretty readers,

Today I want to share my review on this brand new NYX product I just bought yesterday, which is the NYX Chunky Dunk.
It's a lip balm shaped like a crayon with extra moisturizer to keep your lips hydrated.

It came in 12 colors with super cute names :D



And I bought the Watermelon Cooler


Here's a swatch on my hand and my lips

PRICE: 
I got it for IDR.100.000 but when I searched on the internet, I found online stores that sold it for only IDR. 85.000 *hix..

What I like about this product:
1. It's very light and moist and keeps my lips hydrated as promised
2. It's got a glossy finishing
3. The color looks very natural and it's perfect for everyday wear
3. It can be layered for light to medium coverage
4. The packaging is so cute!

What I don't like about this product:
1. It's a bit pricy for me

Will I repurchase this?
ABSOLUTELY YES!! :D
I think I wanna try and get the other colors too and complete my collection :D

Rating:
Except for the price, this is a very good product that I would gladly recommend to anyone. So, I'm giving it... 4 stars!!!

So, how bout you pretty readers? Have you tried this NYX Chunky Dunk lip balm? Do you love it too? Share your experience with me! :D

xoxo,
Miss Ephifany